Yoga Retreat with Sagrada in Iceland
Rejuvenate, energize, and tone your body on this retreat getaway in Iceland!
March 28 - April 1, 2018
July 11 - 15
July 15 - 19
July 19 - 23
Sagrada's Iceland Yoga Retreats.
daily yoga / meditation / Nordic cuisine / hot spring soaks.
Sagrada Wellness is excited to offer our yoga retreats in beautiful Iceland. Sagrada’s acclaimed retreat is led by Nicole Currie and hosted by owners Scott and Eva, will be held in the majestic Golden Circle of Iceland. The grounds offer a 360 degree view of the natural world. Quiet your mind in one of the purest places on Earth. Once night falls, gather with new friends and head outside for a view of the famous Northern Lights.
4 nights accommodations at the beautiful boutique hostel in the heart of the Golden Circle
- all delicious and healthy gourmet nordic cuisine meals
- 8 yoga classes
- 3 qi gong classes
- 3 evening meditation classes
- 1 entrance fee to Fontana hot springs, sauna and steam
Early bird Rate for 4 night yoga retreat (now until December 31, 2017)
Prices are per person
- 1 person Triple sharing with shared bathroom US $995
- 1 person Twin sharing with shared bathroom US $1095
- 1 person Single room with shared bathroom US $1530
- Double Deluxe room with private bath US $2030 SGL / $1295 DBL
Rate for 4 night yoga retreat (starting January 1, 2018)
Prices are per person
- 1 person Triple sharing with shared bathroom US $1295
- 1 person Twin sharing with shared bathroom US $1395
- 1 person Single room with shared bathroom US $1930
- Double Deluxe room with private bath US $2850 SGL / $1645 DBL
Keflavik (KEF) is Iceland's primary international airport located about 48 km west of Reykjavik. There are many direct and affordable flights from many U.S. cities to Keflavik (KEF). The village of Laugarvatn, where Sagrada Iceland Yoga Retreats are offered, sits on the shore of a stunning lake with the same name. 60 minutes from Reykjavik capital and 90 minutes from Keflavik International Airport. Renting a car is the most convenient way of getting around Iceland and offers you much flexibility and freedom. We highly recommend planning additional days before or after the retreat to explore the many wonders of the country including Iceland's capital Reykjavik. Driving in Iceland is wonderful and scenic everywhere, yet the weather is known to change without much notice, so confident driving skills are advised. Again, we can help arrange for a shuttle service from the airport as well.